Sales Manager - Industrial Electrification Solutions
About the Role
United Arab Emirates
Transformation of Industry
How You'll Make an Impact
- Responsible for creating leads/ opportunities and generating Sales Orders in the Oil & Gas /
- Petrochemical & Energy Sector for the products and solutions of the EAD (Electrification,
- Automation & Digitalization) Business Unit.
- Through consultative selling approach, develop and propose solutions that meet the
- technology and business requirements of assigned customers.
- Make technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
- Serve as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on
- technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment.
- Develop Leads and Qualify sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements,
- competition, decision-making process, and funding.
- Manage key End User technical relationships and successfully build relationships with the
- business development / account team, partners and customers.
- Act as an advisor for the customers for addressing their Operational and efficiency
- Coordinate projects tenders and quotations with relevant division in the company to meet
- customer satisfaction and due dates following the processes formulated by Siemens Energy.
- Staying current on relevant technologies, fitting solutions to client needs and keeping ahead
- of competition.
- Achieve Quarterly & Yearly assigned order intake and sales pipeline development targets.
- Represent the company at key events and industry forums.
- Reporting for all sales and Account related actions using CRM.
- Consulting and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard
- processes, procedures, and safety guidelines.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering; Master's degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in front-end field sales in UAE
- Total of 10+ years of solution sales experience with customers in the O&G & Energy sectors
- Mainly focusing on Industrial Electrification / MV Distribution Solutions
- Strong working knowledge on selling Industrial Electrification Solutions focused on MV/LV Distribution Equipment/ MV Motors & Drives, Protection Systems, Electrical Control Systems, etc.
- Ability to leverage partnerships to drive the strategic plan
- Consistently demonstrates alignment to organizational strategy to advance opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present views in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances and to thrive in a constantly changing business environment
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solution-focused approach.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.