We are looking for a qualified and innovative operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our operations in CADO gifting. To ensure success as an operations officer, you should demonstrate advanced operational competency and excellent managerial skills.
Range of responsibilities can include:
● Developing CADO gifting policies and ensuring compliance.
● Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
● Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
● Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
● Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
● Analysing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
● Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
● Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
● A bachelor's degree in operations management, project management, strategic management, business management, or similar.
● 3-5 years of experience in Operations
● Experience in an operations management position, or similar.
● Exceptional communication skills.
● Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
When you apply for this position, a consultant from Kaizen Firm will evaluate your resume for the role being posted in addition to considering you for other relevant positions as they become available that match your interests, expertise, and skill set. Your CV might be submitted into our protected applicant tracking system, but none of your information will ever be disclosed to another party without your permission. Through https://zcu.io/cNxP, you can browse a wide range of employment opportunities and apply your personal data rights at any time.