Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure/ Landscape/ Irrigation)
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talentedElectrical Engineer (Infrastructure/ Landscape/ Irrigation)to join our team! In this role you will p erform conventional and moderately-complex engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements. This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical productsmayinclude detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design and installation packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required.Maysupervise one or more subordinates and provide input regarding performance.
- Maybe assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a lead engineer for a specific discipline on a small to intermediate-size project.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position asmaybe appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field) and typically 5+ years of related work experience. In addition, an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) Certificatemaybe required.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.