Emerson has boldly transformed to create value for our customers and shareholders. With our newly energized focus on our two core business platforms — Automation Solutions and Commercial & Residential Solutions — we can confront the challenges of an increasingly complex and unpredictable marketplace from a position of strength, driving near- and long-term value as a trusted partner for our customers. As Order Administrator, you will be responsible for a broad variety of administrative and business support related tasks, working closely with Sales and reporting to the Customer Care Manager.
Your role responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Is responsible for order entry execution cycle, sorting technical clarifications on order ensuring that the clean order proceeds into manufacturing.
- To be in charge of the order & Shipment Status escalations – ensuring that Factory shipments scheduled as per sales POR are on time & shipment status are updated on a weekly basis.
- To track requests, document history and manage status of orders & shipments.
- To ensure that all order specific constraints & milestones are closed for timely & accurate invoicing.
- To ensure adherence to local & international Company trade compliance procedures in connection with all transactions and business practices.
- To respond to customer enquiries received by telephone or e-mail.
- To have continuous active coordination with Factories for on time shipments & escalation of overdue & top priority orders for timely& clean execution.
- To facilitate contract review and approval process for quotes and orders in collaboration with the sales and legal team.
- To have the under general direction, monitor all global order backlog for potential problems where the order fulfilment flow could stall and work with the proper personnel to resolve those problems.
- To liaise with Finance to resolve any invoice discrepancies and help reduce the company DSO levels
- To provide contract management on all orders by ensuring commercial terms & conditions (such as payment terms, Incoterms) are with company standards.
- To fulfil any other reasonable duties as required.
What do I need to be considered for this role?
- A graduate in any discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Relationship.
- Motivated & effective in Quick Actions
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have prior experience in using ERP system.