Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Posted on 19/12/2022
During the FEED and EPSCC Phase, the job holder is in charge to:
• The job holder is responsible for the scope definition and implementation of all Flow Assurance (FA) studies required
throughout the project. The objective of these studies is to ensure an effective delivery of hydrocarbons from the wells to the
CPF, and injection water from CPF to the wellpads, under the range of operating conditions required throughout the field life.
• The job holder main missions are then the identification, the definition of scope of work, the implementation, follow-up and
control of Flow Assurance (FA) studies, the analysis of their results, the issue/validation of recommendations for the design of
facilities and the control of design (FEED / Detailed Engineering) performed by Contractors, in compliance with Project
Specifications and Procedures, TOTAL General Specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with the
objective to reduce costs without impacting the schedule or the required level of quality and safety.
• The job holder shall also interface with other elements of the project on all engineering and constructability matters.
• The job holder will be supported by TotalEnergies HQ Flow Assurance department expertise.
• To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE requirements
• To provide a strong HSSE leadership and to define and ensure the effective implementation of the Project HSSE policy and
commitment, by providing all necessary resources
• To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and to
promote and enforce the Corporate Anti-Corruption Program within the project team
• Organization: To co-ordinate all the activities of the civil and structure engineering team by informing, supporting and directing
personnel in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
• Ensure compliance of the engineering with approved SOR and corporate standards
• Supervise the flow assurance studies: review the results and simulations works, and issue or validate recommendations for input in
the design of facilities as a result of Flow Assurance studies performed, considering risks and uncertainties associated; review and
comment the flow assurances deliverables.
• Liaise with other engineering disciplines (safety, piping, rotating, vessels…) and other entities such as Site Safety, QA, Construction,
Operations & Commissioning project personnel with regard to process matters
• Attend HAZOP studies and follow-up response
• Coordinate and interface with the various project teams involved (Reservoir, Drilling / Completions, Process, Pipelines, Interfaces,
Commissioning, Operations) to ensure that the Flow Assurance specifications are implemented correctly (review/comment key
engineering documents issued by packages, manage identified interfaces, etc.
• Participate in the preparation and development of the Project Operating Philosophy and Procedures and to identify the
corresponding Flow Assurance constraints requiring analysis and resolution.
• To ensure that interfaces with all other concerned packages and parties are handled correctly
• To gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback to other TotalEnergies E&P entities as required
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
Growth Gas Integrated Project (GGIP) is a project in Iraq around Ratawi Oil field. It includes 4 sub projects: Common Seawater Supply Project
(CSSP), Gas Midstream project (GMP) and Solar Power Plant (SSP) and Associated Gas Upstream Project (AGUP).
The Overall Capex of GGIP project will be around 10 B$.
The electricity provided by the SPP will be reinjected in the grid, whereas the one generated by the GMP will be used by GMP and AGUP.
The GGIP project will be cost recovered by the AGUP oil production.
AGUP scope is the development of Ratawi oil field and interfaces with the 4 in 1 projects.
It is the perimeter of the current job description.
It is a PSC with phased developments.
Ph1 is the upgrade of existing Ratawi facilities to reach a production of 120 kbopd in 2025. Associated reserves are 400 Mb, for CAPEX of 1B$.
Ph2 is a large-scale development of the field targeting a plateau of 210 kbopd in 2027. Associated reserves are 1,800 Mb, for Capex of 6B$.
The project main challenges are:
• CAPEX is the main project driver,
• the tight schedule,
• interfaces with the other projects, notably GMP and AGUP phase 1 project
DURATION / LOCATION
Duration: one year
Job Location(s): Contractor office during AGUP phase 2 FEED (Europe or Middle East), Relocation after the detailed engineering in EPC offices
Estimated date of mobilization: 02/02/2023
Place of mobilization: Paris / FEED & EPC contractor office
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education: Engineering degree or equivalent
Experience: >10 years in same or equivalent position
Advanced expertise is required:
Flow process in oil & gas project/industry specially for onshore fields.
In project at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, etc)
Position Title n+1: Process & flow assurance lead AGUP Ph2- Iraq GPI
Position Title n+2: Ph2 Engineering manager- AGUP Ph2- Iraq GPI
Direct hierarchical management: NA
The job holder is accountable to :
• Quality of the deliverables from FEED and EPSCC contractors
• Ensure that appropriate FA input is provided to other disciplines to ensure the intent of the process design is maintained
• Supervision, control and co-ordination of detailed engineering works in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures,
• TotalEnergies General Specifications, discipline requirements, international codes; With the objective to reduce costs without
• schedule or the required level of quality and safety; Interface with other elements of the project on all engineering and