Signifyd is seeking a Director, Product Marketing to join our Marketing team and report to the SVP, Strategic Growth. You will be responsible for developing and executing the product marketing and content strategy for all of our product lines across all touchpoints, working cross-functionally with other marketing functions, product, and sales teams.
You will be the market and product expert, champion, and advocate both internally and externally. Your job is to ensure that our content and messaging are best-in-class and appropriate for the audiences you’re reaching. You are passionate about identifying and articulating product benefits and creating compelling customer-centric use cases (including framing customer stories and mapping them to needs, feature and benefit language) to demonstrate the value of our solutions.
You have a background in B2B enterprise technology (ideally within the e-commerce, payments, or fraud space) and ideally, a background in strategy consulting (for client facing articulation of complex narratives). You know how to support and accelerate the enterprise sales cycle with inspiring content. You are proficient in translating technical features into clear and concise benefits and are familiar with e-commerce personas and industry trends. You are an excellent writer, spokesperson and presenter, with the marketing acumen to translate your expertise into compelling content across multiple channels.
- Develop and execute a strategy for core product and cross-product thematic positioning and messaging that resonates with key buyer and user personas.
- Lead the strategy for developing compelling assets that communicate the product's value and support lead generation, conversion, and customer retention efforts.
- Effectively lead, develop, and enable a high performing team of product marketers and analyst subject matter experts that support global initiatives.
- Design and deliver training & resources that empower Signifyd's global sales team and partner networks to speak to how our products solve market and customer needs. The includes translating value propositions into impactful sales enablement, including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, whitepapers and more.
- Serve as the internal expert on the e-commerce and fraud technology landscape, monitor industry trends, create and execute on competitive landscape initiatives.
- Spearhead analyst relations and other programs that foster thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher brand awareness
- Partner with demand generation teams on development of campaigns and content
- Partner with Product Management leadership on launch strategy for new features and offerings and advises on the product roadmap.
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing, sales, RevOps, and product teams to drive the business and product marketing strategy. Track, measure and report against the goals and objectives of each initiative.
- Serve as a mentor for team members across departments.
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in relevant enterprise technology, B2B enterprise technology, with, e-commerce, payments, or fraud focus preferred
- 3+ years of experience developing and managing high performing team members of various levels and experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and execute cross-functionally with sales, marketing and product organizations globally
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales and executive presentations and collateral
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive projects from start to finish
- Demonstrated experience driving a product launch end-to-end
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Open to customer facing work travel
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Planhat, Influitive, Orbiit (or similar tools) a plus.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Mental wellbeing resources
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiringprocess.
Signifyd provides a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits to all its employees. Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
USA Base Salary Pay Range $156,000 — $190,000 USD
Signifyd's Applicant Privacy Notice