Come work at the forefront of science - and help the brands you grew up with grow and evolve into the next generation.
Job Description - Finance Supervisor- Supply Chain (PICC) (2407016214W)
Finance Supervisor- Supply Chain (PICC) - 2407016214W
Kenvue is currently recruiting for:
The PIC (Principal, Inventory and Costing) Finance team is responsible for Inventory Management, complex financial transactions and flows, costing and intercompany pricing. PIC team ensures that all supply chain/cost transactions, analysis and reporting are accurate and compliant in line with Kenvue guidelines.
The Finance Supervisor will play a key role in ensuring a high-quality service delivery model through strong collaboration across the Business and Finance. In addition, understanding of the SC processes, systems and ability to effectively frame and communicate with senior leaders, will be important to success and to the team as a whole .
Who We Are
At Kenvue , we realize the extraordinary power of everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and rooted in science, we’re the house of iconic brands - including NEUTROGENA, AVEENO, TYLENOL, LISTERINE, JOHNSON’S and BAND-AID that you already know and love. Science is our passion; care is our talent. Our global team is made by 22,000 diverse and brilliant people, passionate about insights, innovation and committed to deliver the best products to our customers. With expertise and empathy, being a Kenvuer means to have the power to impact life of millions of people every day. We put people first, care fiercely, earn trust with science and solve with courage – and have brilliant opportunities waiting for you! Join us in shaping our future–and yours. For more information, click here .
What You Will Do
The Finance Supervisor may be responsible for the following:
General PIC Responsibilities :
· Manage intercompany transactions and regional pricing;
· Support development of financial forecasts, perform closing activities and analyses of results.
· Support analysis on manufacturing variances .
· Ensure compliance with all local government and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Business partnering ( i.e. Tax, Compliance , Supply Chain, Leadership Teams ) .
· Share business and financial best practices/procedures across the region .
· Focus on process improvement and standardization .
· Promote collaboration and uses best practices to provide strategic analytic support to the team and organization.
· Participate in other special projects as needed .
· Performs other duties assigned as needed .
· Lead teams, if necessary .
PIC Costing Finance Supervisor :
· Coordinate and perform annual costing, ICP , markup setup process .
· Execute business case modeling and support NPI analysis .
· Provide cost insights to the business through simulator .
· Support PnL Bridges and other financial metrics. Explain cost variances for global groups .
· SLOB /FAA consolidation, DOS Calculation, Net Inventory Reports .
· Partner closely with Supply Chain Planning to identify and mitigate future risks (Regional and Global Planning Governances) .
· Partner closely with Finance Partners (BUF, PF&A, Make, Source) to have robust knowledge on the end-to-end costing variation and inventory drivers .
· Lead FAA a nalys e s and c losing a ctivities for FAA supply chain groups .
· Lead f orecast c ycles - FAA/ Inventory total global support .
PIC Currency Finance Supervisor :
· Ensure timely preparation and in-depth analysis of the currency impacts for budget updates and actuals . · Ensure timely preparation and submission of hedging exposures . · Provide in-depth analysis for hedging and currency impacts . · Manage supply chain currency exchanges and associated risks . · Support analytics to drive cash flow and profitability .
What We Are Looking For
· A minimum of a bachelor’s Degree is required in area related to Finance/ Accounting or Engineering/Business Management .
· 6 - 8 years of experience .
· Cost and Inventory accounting experience .
· Strong financial modeling skills .
· The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions .
· The ability to identify , recommend and implement process improvements .
· Ability to lead small teams .
· Experience with systems mainly SAP / Microsoft office / Business Intelligence Tools .
· Experience as Finance or related business partner .
· Advanced English is preferred (Spanish is a plus) .
· Strong communication and presentation skills .
· Compliance background and experience .
What’s In It For You
· Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!
· Learning & Development Opportunities
· Employee Resource Groups
· This list could vary based on location/region
Kenvue is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Kenvue is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.andEqual Employment Opportunity Posters GINA Supplement.
If you are an individual with a disability, please check ourpage for information on how to request an accommodation.Disability Assistance