Join an industry leader and make a positive change in the sustainable use of the world’s natural resources. Together, we will transform the business and drive the industry toward a greener future.
At Metso, you will be supported by our inclusive culture and a network of colleagues from around the world. With us, you will embark on a personal growth journey and are encouraged to realize your potential. This is your invitation to rise above the possible.
Job posting end date: 02/13/2024
We are seeking a Screening Media Product Manager to join our Screening Business line - Americas team. You will be responsible for the leadership of the Products within the Product Family of the Product Portfolio.Your role plays a crucial part to contribute to our business.
In this position, you will report to VP West region, Screening.
This position is mainly located in Brazil (Sorocaba or Belo Horizonte) and it involves up to 35-50% of travel.
Team you belong to
You will join a team of Screening Media Americas dedicated toown the execution of the Product Strategy and collaborate with Market area, Global product management and Engineering members to understand product needs in the Regions, monitor & report on market information, trends, and activities – including product performance, market share and competitor information.
We work closely with internal / external stakeholders, such as Engineering, Sales, Proposal, and others.
Our team culture is all about customer in center, high ambition – always, getting it done – together and open and honest.
The members in our team are located in Americas.
What you’ll do
The Screening Media Product Manager is responsible for the gathering and organization of market data, to include competitor information as well as internal metrics such as market share.
Gathers and organizes potential Feature Additions, Product Improvements, and New Product Development actions and projects from Market, Competitor, and Customer research and analysis.
Maintains a Product Development Roadmap by model family, detailing out new product development projects and timelines, and prepares presentations to the Leadership Team to obtain approval and funding for New Product Development projects.
Works closely with global product management team and engineering to assure development projects will meet assigned deadlines for development and product launch.
Communicates and coordinates with Market area and Marketing personnel for effective Product Positioning and effective product launches.
Maintains and organizes an accurate product specification library for the Products to be accessed by internal customers for Positioning and Promotion.
Product portfolio and product lifecycle management
Who you are
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related
Fluent in English and Spanish (desired).
Screening media for vibrating equipment experience are essential.
Previous experience in screening media applications and product definition
Understanding about mining and aggregates market related to screening products.
Demonstrated communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Proven strong interpersonal skills to communicate project plans, goals, and objectives and coordinate resources to complete projects within scope.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must have strong problem-solving skills and experience.
Must be able to organize and manage multiple projects and priorities.
Ability to understand and explain product benefits and value proposition.
Must be able to lead strategy execution.
Must have a demonstrated track record of working with customers to understand requirements and develop appropriate solutions.
Must work effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
Ability to Travel (domestic and international)
What's in it for you
· An inspiring purpose - Enabling sustainable modern life. Minerals and metals are the backbone of essential functions in the modern world. However, there's a pressing need for more sustainable solutions to collect and process them. At Metso, you get to be part of transforming the industry and making a positive change.
· Safe work environment – For Metso, safety is a fundamental value. Our goal is to demonstrate leadership and vision in promoting a safety culture.
· Compensation and rewards - Remuneration and benefits structure aligned with market practices, offering an attractive package through a balanced composition that contains fixed and variable remuneration, in addition to health care, dental plan, life insurance, private pension, food ticket, among others, according to current policies.
· Flexibility – We defend personal interactions and face-to-face collaboration associated with an open and flexible work environment, valuing the balance between personal and professional life.
· A thriving culture - We are committed to developing an inclusive culture that enables everyone to do their best and reach their full potential. A culture that is courageous, compelling, and caring, and unites our people to build a sustainable future together.
· Extensive learning opportunities - We encourage ongoing dialogues, feedback sessions, internal mobility opportunities, mentoring programs, training and development, among other ambitious projects and global opportunities.
· Interaction without borders – Take advantage of our network of colleagues around the world to exchange experiences and knowledge. We carry out the work together, through open and honest communication.
Get in touch
Want to rise above the possible with us? Click ‘Apply now’ to leave your application.
For additional information, please contact the RH – Resourcing team.
Metso is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Metso is a frontrunner in providing sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing and metals refining industries globally. By helping our customers increase their productivity, improve their energy and water efficiency and environmental performance with our process and product expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, Metso employs over 16,000 people in close to 50 countries and sales for 2022 were about EUR 5.3 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. metso.com.